Today, I logged onto linked in. There was a declaration of “I have eliminated all un-useful people from my linkedin account.” It went on for a while.
I wanted to comment, however, I was a bit worried that I might be considered un-useful, according to the very important person.
It got me to thinking,
- who are the useful networking people in my network?
- Have I have ever thought that way?
- Are there unimportant people?
- Would I get more if I focused only on important people?
- Who determines who the unimportant people are?
Is someone not worth networking with if I don’t get anything in return?